If you’re relocating to the Long Beach area, you probably have many questions, especially if you’ve never lived here before.
What types of homes are available in Long Beach?
What are the best Long Beach Neighborhoods?
What is the average price range of homes in the area?
What types of fun things are there to do in Long Beach?
We’ve anticipated your questions, and have prepared a complete relocation package for you, complete with real estate reports and everything you’ll need for relocating to Long Beach, California.
Long Beach Fun Facts:
- Located in Los Angeles County in Southern California
- Long Beach is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the US.
- Long Beach hosts many yearly festivals such as the Jazz Festival and the Blues Festival.
- Interesting cultural activities abound with the Long Beach Museum of Art and Long Beach Symphony Orchestra.
- Long Beach is home to California State University of Long Beach.
- Long Beach has immaculate parks such as the El Dorado Regional Park, thanks to the Long Beach Department of Parks.
- The Blue Line rail takes passengers as far as downtown Los Angeles.
- Long Beach, CA has access to many of the major Southern California freeways, including Interstates 605, 710, and 405.
- The city offers a variety of housing options ranging from condominiums to single family homes.
- Condominiums start around $300,000 while Long Beach Homes can range from $400,000 to $3 Million.
For more information about Long Beach, its many neighborhoods, and other facts, please click here.
Current Long Beach Listings
$550,000 : 3136 San Francisco Avenue, Long Beach4 beds, 2 baths
$1,529,000 : 230 Ravenna Drive, Long Beach4 beds, 4 baths
$949,000 : 304 Loma Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 1 bath
$762,000 : 3074 Carfax Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 2 baths
$619,997 : 6721 E La Marimba Street, Long Beach2 beds, 1 bath
$619,000 : 3600 Cerritos Avenue, Long Beach2 beds, 1 bath
$595,000 : 3208 San Anseline Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 2 baths
$595,000 : 2701 Cedar Avenue, Long Beach3 beds, 2 baths
$450,000 : 352 E Osgood Street, Long Beach3 beds, 3 baths
$599,000 : 3509 E Andy Street, Long Beach5 beds, 4 baths
See all Long Beach Homes for Sale.
(all data current as of 8/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Refine Your Search: