Welcome to The Shannon Jones Team! We’re so glad you’re here. Come in, make yourself at home. Peruse the Long Beach Homes info we’ve gathered just for you. Find the details you need for buying or selling real estate in Long Beach, Seal Beach, Lakewood or Signal Hill California. If you have suggestions, questions, comments or if you just want to say hi, contact me, Shannon Jones, your–Long Beach Homes Realtor–anytime. I’d love to hear from you.
Are you falling behind on your mortgage?
If you find yourself in a position where you owe more than your home is worth and you need to sell, a short sale may be your best option. But don’t get taken for a long, stressful ride by a self proclaimed ‘expert’. Click here to find out about short sales and other alternatives to foreclosure.
Long Beach Relo Info
If you’re relocating to the Long Beach area, you probably have many questions, especially if you’ve never lived here before. What types of homes are available in Long Beach? What are the best Long Beach Neighborhoods? What is the average price range of homes in the area? What types of fun things are there to do in Long Beach? If my spouse needs to find a new job in the area, where can they work? We’ve anticipated your questions, and have prepared a complete relocation package for you, complete with real estate reports and everything you’ll need for relocating to Long Beach, California.
Long Beach California Info
- Located in Los Angeles County in Southern California
- Long Beach is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the US.
- Long Beach hosts many yearly festivals such as the Jazz Festival and the Blues Festival.
- Interesting cultural activies abound with the Long Beach Museum of Art and Long Beach Symphony Orchestra.
- Long Beach is known for the California State University of Long Beach.
- Long Beach has immaculate parks such as the El Dorado Regional Park, thanks to the Long Beach Department of Parks.
- The Blue Line rail takes passengers as far as downtown Los Angeles.
- Long Beach, CA has access to many of the major Southern California freeways, including Interstates 605, 710, 405, and 5.
- The city offers a variety of housing options ranging from condominiums to single family homes.
- Condominiums start around $300,000 while Long Beach Homes can range from $400,000 to $3 Million.