We are looking for an operations manager!
Successful, established real estate team is looking for a smart, hard-working and tech-savvy Executive Assistant/Operations Manager. We are a Long Beach-based husband-wife agent team with a full-time buyers’ agent, full-time administrative assistant, and part-time marketing coordinator. This full-time position will provide support for the team by managing transactions and implementing and improving systems, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Google, and database management
- Prefer experience with Zipforms, Docusign, and other real estate platforms.
- Real estate license preferred – and should be willing to obtain if you do not have it
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Candidate should have real estate, escrow, or loan processing experience and familiarity with the real estate industry and transaction process.
- Manage transaction files from initial contact to close of escrow.
- Develop and implement systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation and tracking, contact database management, and back-office support.
- Serve as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Prepare CMAs, listing paperwork and seller net sheets.
- Responsible for overseeing all contract paperwork, including listing and purchase agreements, disclosures, reports and inspections, and all ancillary paperwork.
- Communicate with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers.
- Update the entire team on the progress of all contracts.
- Assist as needed to coordinate any staging, repairs or home improvements for upcoming listings.
- Track the performance of the team and provide ongoing reporting.
Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience. Health insurance benefits are available. This is not a sales position, but there are bonuses based on team sales activity as well as additional income opportunities for licensed activities.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]