The Shannon Jones Team is seeking an operations manager and a marketing manager. The Shannon Jones Team has been one of the leading real estate companies in Long Beach and surrounding areas since 1998 and repeat and referral business makes up a significant portion of our clientele. We are passionate about delivering amazing service and are looking for team members who share that passion. Successful candidates should be smart, detail-oriented, and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
For the operations manager, real estate experience is required and a real estate license is strongly preferred. Marketing candidates should be familiar with social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, video editing, and graphic design.
For more details and a link to apply, please see below:
Operations Manager – Executive Assistant
This is a key role on our team and we are looking for someone who wants to assume an integral leadership position. You should be able to manage and implement operations and systems, databases, and oversee all the functions of our team.
While the transaction coordination paperwork is handled by an independent transaction coordinator, part of the operations manager’s role is to oversee the process from contract to closing, ensuring that all deadlines are met, that communication with all parties is thorough and accurate, and that inspections and appraisals are scheduled. You’ll also be overseeing systems, operations, and communication for the team.
Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. This is a full-time position working in our office but some remote work could be possible.
Please apply if you have recent, relevant real estate experience, and are in, near, or willing to relocate to the Long Beach CA area.
- Manage the transactions from contract to closing. Responsible for overseeing the process, including listings and purchases. We do have an independent transaction coordinator, who you’ll be working closely with, but you will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are met and communicating with all parties
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Develop and implement systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation and tracking, contact database management, and back-office support.
- Serve as a key contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Prepare CMAs, listing paperwork, and seller net sheets.
- Communicate with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers.
- Update the entire team on the progress of all contracts.
- Assist as needed to coordinate any staging, repairs or home improvements for upcoming listings.
- Track the performance of the team and provide ongoing reporting.
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, modify, and maintain systems, and manage office functions.
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Gmail, etc and customer relationship management software
- Current California real estate license, or willing to obtain within 6 months
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Prefer experience with MLS, Zipforms, Docusign, and other real estate platforms
- Recent real estate experience and familiarity with the real estate industry and the transaction process
To apply for The Shannon Jones Team Operations Manager role, CLICK HERE.
The Real Estate Marketing Manager is responsible for online and traditional marketing. You’ll be marketing properties and creating content that adds value and helps educate our current, past, and future clients while promoting our brand in the community. You’ll be responsible for email marketing, social media, and print marketing as well as events. We are looking for someone who enjoys learning and is always seeking new ideas and ways that we can continue to improve. Real estate experience and knowledge would be a bonus but is not required if you’re a fast-learner and willing to put some additional effort into learning the industry and real estate process.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers – responsible for planning & posting content across multiple platforms
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Coordinate professional photos and videography of listings
- Create blog posts and printed newsletter content
- Great writer with a strong command of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Proficient with Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager – be able to create and monitor various types of Facebook ads (be able to share some metrics of successful ads you’ve created and managed)
- Able to create posts and pages on WordPress website as well as landing pages on WordPress
- Must have solid research and problem-solving skills
- Type at least 50 wpm
- Must be organized and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Be familiar with Canva, Photoshop, or InDesign and be able to create basic designs for social media
- Must have basic video editing skills (with Imovie, wevideo or something similar)
- Be knowledgeable about SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to create Google Display Ads and YouTube ads
- Familiar with content marketing strategy
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and ability to create and manage MailChimp designs, audiences and campaign
- Experience with managing database
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
To apply for The Shannon Jones Team Marketing Manager, CLICK HERE.